Freight Portal user feedback survey prize draw terms and conditions
Freight Portal user feedback survey
Prize draw terms and conditions
- The prize draw is open to people over the age of 18.
- The prize draw is only open to people who live in England.
- Entry is excluded to persons connected with this promotion, employees and those related to employees of Energy Saving Trust.
- Entrants to the prize draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions and agree to Energy Saving Trust contacting them through the relevant email address provided to identify them as a winner in the prize draw (if applicable).
- Failure to comply with these terms and conditions will automatically render a prize draw entry void.
- Only one entry per person.
- The survey and prize draw are open for 8 weeks, from 27 March 2023. The closing date of the survey and prize draw is 23:59 on 22 May 2023. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
- One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries from email addresses collected in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place within 5 working days of the draw closing.
The prize is:
One £50 high-street shopping voucher from highstreetvouchers.com
- Energy Saving Trust reserves the right to substitute a prize or part thereof with a prize of equal or higher value in the event of unforeseen circumstances and/or withdraw or amend the promotion at any time without prior notice.
- Should the prize winner be unable to accept the prize or not respond to Energy Saving Trust within five days of the email date, Energy Saving Trust has the right to randomly select an alternative winner.
- The prize must be accepted as offered, is non-transferable and cannot be refunded or exchanged.
- By entering the prize draw, entrants are sending their personal information to Energy Saving Trust and will process an entrant’s personal data in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 2018.
For more information, please see Energy Saving Trust data policy.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, Energy Saving Trust accept no liability whatsoever in connection with this promotion. To the extent permitted by law, the promoter and third parties connected to the promoter hereby expressly exclude:- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise by implied by statute, common law, or the law of equity.
– Any liability for nay direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any entrant or winner in connection with any competition or any entry.